Best using a PC, Laptop or Tablet to view the newsletters. Just click on a newsletters to open it for reading.
Please take time to remember our dear friend Jim Garbaczewski. Jim passed away suddenly in May of 2023 and we want to recognize his contributions as the editor of the Hot Wheels Newsletter and the diecast world in general. Really great guy and we will miss working with him.
For new issues please subscribe at http://hwcollectorsnews.com.
Discover what over 13,000 subscribers world wide have, subscribe to the Hot Wheels® Newsletter!
The longest running (Since 1986) publication catering solely to the Hot Wheels® community. “by Collectors, for Collectors”, we reach Hot Wheels® enthusiasts from all over the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Germany, New Zealand, Australia, England, Belgium, and Japan.
Our experienced writers bring you only verified information, no rumors!
Each subscription includes:
- 6 issues of the original Hot Wheels® Newsletter (magazine) mailed every 3 months. Each issue of the Newsletter contains articles covering the newest releases, promotions, Limited Editions, club and collector’s news, insights into past lines and releases, display and classified ads…ANYTHING having to do with Hot Wheels® merchandise and the Hot Wheels® collectors’ community.
- You will also receive the UPDATE, a 4 to 6-page flyer, sent out in-between the quarterly issues to keep you abreast of new releases and current collector news.
- As a subscriber you are entitled to one free classified ad per issue.
- First chance to purchase tickets to the popular Annual Hot Wheels® Collector’s Convention, and Annual Hot Wheels® Collectors Nationals, the largest yearly international gatherings of Hot Wheels® collectors anywhere!
- Each issue of the Newsletter also includes information on how to join one of the more than 35 chapters of our world-wide Collector’s Club.
The Hot Wheels® Newsletter is currently published by Peter Kistler. It is written by knowledgeable collectors from across the United States. It is an independent publication, under license with Mattel. Contact the Hot Wheels Newsletter at email@example.com or visit their website if you have any questions.